Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Lighthouse

A couple of fellow painters and I went to Key Biscayne on Sunday to paint the beautiful lighthouse "Plein Air" (outdoors). It is so challenging! The light keeps changing, and even though it is hard to believe, it was actually cold in Miami!
I can't help but love it! We are planning on doing it again very soon...Here is my result...




"El Farito"
20"x10"
Oil on Canvas



Here is a picture that Doris (dorisrodriguez.wordpress.com) took of me working while working on my painting:





Here is the rest of the group having fun:



If you want to see more pictures of that afternoon you can click on this link:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=10181383&l=a2714fc377&id=722375553


1 comment:

  1. Hey mrs. Ordonez! Looks like a lot of fun! And your painting came out great also. Good work

    ReplyDelete