Sunday, January 10, 2010

Commission


Happy New Year everyone!!!

I want to apologize for not posting my plein painting from the Deering Estate. I really love it! But I have been waiting for a little sunshine and less cold in order to get out there and photograph but... as I am writing this post, it is 38 degrees Farenheit outside (but feels like 30 because of the wind)... It has not been like this in Miami for 7 years!!!

I have been painting though, and today's painting is the result of a commission I have been working on. Also, I am about to begin my internship so I know it will be a hectic schedule!!! Please forgive me if I don't post as often; I will try to do it as much as I can.

Enjoy!

"Italian Garden"

22"x19-1/2"

Pastel on Sennelier La Carte Paper

Private Collection


1 comment:

  1. Olá Wendy
    Parabéns pelo teu entusiasmo, referes o pintor John Singer Sargent e eu aconselho-te a observares com atenção a pintura do mestre Sorolla :-)
    Saudações de Portugal
    Um bom Ano Novo

    ReplyDelete