Tuesday, June 22, 2010

From Colombia with Love...

I am sorry I did not post yesterday but I went to pick up my parents and my sister from the airport and all in all it was a hectic day!
However, today I bring for you a painting from a photo taken by my mom. She got it for me while visiting the local market in Cali, Colombia. Juicy tangerines with green skin... I can't wait to go back to take lots more pictures, the variety over there is just amazing! And the food tastes so much "brighter." Also, I decided to take out my pastels because I missed them. I will concentrate on them once I get a little time off from thesis...

"Green Tangerines"
Pastel on Sennlier La Carte Paper
7.9" x11.5"
$130 (Shipping Included)

1 comment:

  1. Wendy, this is a little masterpiece! Terrific job on the round reflective fruits, and the orange cross-section is just the right contrast/balance.

    ReplyDelete