Thursday, July 1, 2010

Bussiness Cards

Ufff.... I am sorry I have not posted these last two days, but I had been hard at work designing the logo and the business cards for wx.studio... My boyfriend Paolo A. Arce and I burnt our eyelashes trying to figure out the design. He wanted to have something more minimalist and architectural and I wanted something colorful that would represent who I am... We finally came up with a concept we both loved and therefore, this will be applied to this blog as well as my website. We make such a good team! :)

The latest news are that I will be leaving to North Salem, NY to attend a portrait workshop by Daniel E. Greene. This is why I wanted to have my new business cards ready to do some networking... I will probably not be able to post while I am there (I don't even know if I will have internet access), but I promise to show you the results once I come back...

I have also been painting for my thesis, and let me tell you I am really happy with the results...

So here it is! A world premiere! (LOL) My new business cards!!!

P.S. I also offer graphic design services in case any of you ever need them...

3 comments:

  1. You know I love this image, Wendy! I see it every day on my wall... Great logo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I exploit solely premium quality products -- you will observe these individuals on: job posting

    ReplyDelete
  3. A big part of the dog fighting mystique is the bad boy macho image associated with it. GOODNEWZZ

    ReplyDelete