Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Instagram Obsession & Shameless Advertising




After much resisting due to time constraints and whatnot, I decided to open my very own Instagram account. I am now addicted since I get instant gratification after each post. I can share my artwork with millions of people around the world in a matter of seconds!!!

Best of all, I get to connect with other incredible artists who enrich the planet with their beautiful creations.  I was star struck for a moment yesterday, when while playing around with the app I posted my charcoal self portrait and tagged one of my favorite contemporary artists: Jeremy Lipking. Although he probably does this with hundreds of people each day (who knows?!), he actually took the time to look and like my post (as evidenced by the picture above). I startled my husband when I screamed out in happiness and glee to find out that the equivalent of a Hollywood celebrity in my mind had taken the time to look at my self-portrait. Take some time to look at his work, he is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

I invite you to join me in this new and exhilarating quest!

By the way, did you know I am also a graphic artist? I have a blog where I post some of my creations, in case you haven't visited click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment