Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Show & Tease



Hello Everyone!

I can't believe January is almost over!!! Weren't we counting the days 'till Christmas just a couple of hours ago? Ugh... Life is passing by and I don't even feel it anymore. Turns out that my mom was right when she told me that life went by faster after you turned 18, and even worse when you turned 25, and now I'm getting dangerously close to 30!!!
For my older readers, beware not! You have lots more wisdom under your belt, and I'm actually not afraid of going to the "third floor," it is just a little bit shocking to see how quickly time passes by... (And yes, I am exaggerating/being a drama queen -it is one of my talents- I'm only turning 28 this April).
Anyhow, I wanted to announce that I will be showing one of  my bromeliads at the Limner Gallery in Hudson, NY. The reception is February 1st at 5:00 PM in case you are around that area.
In other news, I am very close to being done with Muse #5 and I'm also working on a pastel piece with pears as the subject (just to clarify: they are NOT done). This post is just to give you a little teaser...

No comments:

Post a Comment