Friday, May 28, 2010

Figure Studies

As you know, I have been working hard on my thesis. I have been researching different portrait artists as well as figurative artists, and I decided to quickly reproduce two of them. One of them by Bouguereau, the other one by Frans Hals. I also tried painting grapes today... I think I am going to post those later to give myself some time to work more on them. It was my first time painting them, and oh God... I guess you will see by yourselves...
But now, I am off to enjoying my weekend...


"Study After Frans Hals"
8.5"x11"
Pencil and Marker on Paper

"Study After Bouguereau"
8.5"x11"
Pencil on Paper

P.S. The first round of voting is almost over, please visit:
http://www.dailypainters.com/contest
and vote for me!!! Thank you for your support!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment