Friday, May 21, 2010

More Produce... -SOLD-

I went to my local supermarket to take some more pictures for this fruits/vegetables series and I got kicked out... lol!!! I explained I was an artist and I just needed some harmless pictures of their produce section and they refuted saying that it was company policy. Oh well!!! At least I got to take a few snapshots, including this illegal shot of juicy tomatoes...

"Juicy Tomatoes"
8"x8"
20.3cm x 20.3cm
Oil on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
-SOLD-

P.S. Just a reminder that I am participating on a contest to see who becomes the next featured artist on the daily painters gallery. If you would like to vote for me just go to this website: http://dailypainters.com/blog/contest
and click on the stars on top of my name. Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment